- Define the core improvement you are looking for that you can impact without waiting for someone or something to impact it for you.
- Doing the doable and moving the movable is about knowing explicitly what you can control that impacts your immediate future.
- This is important to know so that you can put your scarce resources of time, energy and money to the best use.
- 1. Control The Controllable
- 2. Control your focus
- 3. Control your thoughts
- 4. Control your feelings
- 5. Control your beliefs
- …and you will control your experience of each event.
- If you don’t proactively control these things, then they will drift by default to the negative and that negative, like an anchor will weight you down, and then pull you down and you will drown in defeat when you could of be swimming in the victory.
- Wanting, wishing and waiting will never give you what willingness and working will produce.
- Take what you’ve gathered from the “Looking Up” and “Sitting Up” and synthesize them into solutions you can implement.
- Create momentum objectives.
- Momentum objectives are not necessarily the thing that will get you the biggest bang, but they are the things that getting you going towards the bang.
- Create habits of action that you can build on to replace the bias of inaction and complacency.
- We don’t just want to get momentum, we what to measure it.
- No matter how many clear goals and desires you have, if you don’t have objective measurements then success and progress gets lost in the noise of movement and the sea of subjectivity.
- Recapturing lost ground involves measuring the ground as you gain it.
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
It’s very valuable to have a 5-star rating and/or written reviews as a content producer. Not only is it encouraging to produce more content from the feedback, but it also encourages others to listen to the show and allows us to get our message of hope, mental toughness and winning to more people.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please take a moment and rate and comment on iTunes for The Success Sculpting Show.
Have You Listened To Previous Episodes Yet?
- How To Stay Focused – Don’t Become A Hostage To Distractions
- How To Achieve Goals – 7 Ways To Make Goals Work For You
- How To Never Give Up – Here’s How To Never Never Never Give Up
- How To Be Productive – Peak Performance Tips and Techniques to Help You Perform Better In Life and Work
Got a question? Feedback? Have thoughts about The Show?
If you have thoughts and questions or have topics you want to hear about on The Success Sculpting Show, then email me at feedback[a]successsculpting[dot]com (audio files welcomed) and I will incorporate them in the show.
Record a voice message and I’ll try and play it on the show. Call (469) 546-5093 to leave a voicemail.
Can We Get Social?
If you enjoyed today’s show, how about showing some love and using one of the buttons below to “Share” …”Like” or …”Tweet” today’s Episode. And I welcome your feedback on today’s Episode, so talk back to me below. Really appreciate it… THANK YOU! 🙂