2. Only those willing to change and adapt to problems are qualified to cash in and acquire their desires.
3. Problems are open doors, not barriers.
- “Fix It” if corrective action is needed.
- “Improve It” if boosting and modification action is needed.
- “Eliminate It” if termination action is needed.
- “Create It” if development action is needed.
- “Anticipate It” if preparation action is needed.
- “Prevent It” if preventive action is needed.
- “Understand It” if comprehension action is needed.
- From ===> To
- (Cost?) (Payoff?)
- Attached => Detached
- Reacting => Watching
- Resisting => Flowing
- Judging => Accepting
- Fighting It => Surrendering to It
- Criticizing => Recognizing
- Closing Down => Opening Up
- Do change with Confidence
- Do change with Conviction
- Do change Consistently
- Do change FOR A GREATER CAUSE!
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
It’s very valuable to have a 5 star rating and/or written reviews as a content producer. Not only is it encouraging to produce more content from the feedback, but it also encourage others to listen to the show and allows us to get our message of hope, mental toughness and winning to more people.
If you enjoyed today’s show, please take a moment and rate and comment in iTunes for The Success Sculpting Show.
Have You Listened To Previous Episodes Yet?
- How To Stay Focused – Don’t Become A Hostage To Distractions
- How To Achieve Goals – 7 Ways To Make Goals Work For You
- How To Never Give Up – Here’s How To Never Never Never Give Up
- How To Be Productive – Peak Performance Tips and Techniques to Help You Perform Better In Life and Work
- How To Bounce Back – When You’ve Fallen, Here’s 5 Steps To Get Up and Bounce Back
Got a question? Feedback? Have thoughts about The Show?
If you have thoughts and questions or have topics you want to hear about on The Success Sculpting Show, then email me at feedback[a]successsculpting[dot]com (audio files welcomed) and I will incorporate them in the show.
Record a voice message and I’ll try and play it on the show. Call (781) 277-7469 to leave a voicemail.
Can We Get Social?
If you enjoyed today’s show, how about showing some love and using one of the buttons below to “Share” …”Like” or …”Tweet” today’s Episode. And I welcome your feedback on today’s Episode, so talkback to me below. Really appreciate it… THANK YOU! 🙂