Today’s episode on Free Your Mind could be the tipping point that gives you the insights that you can run with to overcome mental strongholds, breakout of negative thought prisons and finally sidestep the mind traps that snare you into a life of struggle and defeat.
I know that’s a mouthful and perhaps a tall order.
However, I believe we can deliver on that because what I’ll be sharing with you in this Episode created a grow inflection point for me.
What I mean is, that once I fully grasp what I’ll be sharing with you today, I was able to build a mind like a steel trap and be darn near emotionally bulletproof.
By being “emotionally bulletproof” I don’t mean not feeling, what I mean is not allowing negative and sabotaging feelings to sidetrack and derail you.
So let’s get started.
Here are the some of the key notes and points from this Episode.
2. to arouse the interest or curiosity of; allure.
3. to transfix or deprive of the power of resistance, as through terror: The sight of the snake fascinated the rabbit.
- How To Stay Focused – Don’t Become A Hostage To Distractions
- How To Achieve Goals – 7 Ways To Make Goals Work For You
- How To Never Give Up – Here’s How To Never Never Never Give Up
- How To Be Productive – Peak Performance Tips and Techniques to Help You Perform Better In Life and Work
Got a question? Feedback? Have thoughts about The Show?
If you have thoughts and questions or have topics you want to hear about on The Success Sculpting Show, then email me at feedback[a]successsculpting[dot]com (audio files welcomed) and I will incorporate them in the show.
Record a voice message and I’ll try and play it on the show. Call (781) 277-7469 to leave a voicemail.
Can We Get Social?
If you enjoyed today’s show, how about showing some love and using one of the buttons below to “Share” …”Like” or …”Tweet” today’s Episode. And I welcome your feedback on today’s Episode, so talkback to me below. Really appreciate it… THANK YOU! 🙂