If you want to increase productivity and I mean increase your productivity immediately, then listen up…
In today’s episode of The Success Sculpting Show, we will close the “busy loop” and open a portal to outrageous levels of productivity.
Pete is loaded with profit hacks, productivity hooks and secret wormholes to getting more things done in a lot less time.
I’m going to dissect Pete and get him to share with you how to get more done on your keyboard and computer, faster… so you can spend less time at your keyboard.
Here are some of the “Productivity + Work Hacks” highlighted in my conversation with, Australian Pete Williams;
- – The concept of Core Vs Mechanics; and how this one distinction can free you up from unnecessary tasks in your day.
- – How to be more productive as an entrepreneur and employee
- – The importance of leverage; and how to really apply it for massive productivity gains.
- – Why you need to start relaxing and exercising more, to increase productivity at work.
- – Find out how to learn to get an entire 40 hours of work done in just 6.
I Appreciate Your iTunes Reviews!
It’s very valuable to have a 5-star rating and/or written reviews as a content producer. Not only is it encouraging to produce more content from the feedback, but it also encourages others to listen to the show and allows us to get our message of hope, mental toughness and winning to more people.If you enjoyed today’s show, please take a moment and rate and comment on iTunes for The Success Sculpting Show.
Got a question? Feedback? Have thoughts about The Show?
If you have thoughts and questions or have topics you want to hear about on The Success Sculpting Show, then email me at feedback[a]successsculpting[dot]com (audio files welcomed) and I will incorporate them in the show.
Record a voice message and I’ll try and play it on the show. Call (469) 546-5093 to leave a voicemail.
Can We Get Social?
If you enjoyed today’s show, how about showing some love and using one of the buttons below to “Share” …”Like” or …”Tweet” today’s Episode. And I welcome your feedback on today’s Episode, so talk back to me below. Really appreciate it… THANK YOU! 🙂