What are Thought Prisons and Mental Strongholds?
They are the negative and sabotaging thoughts that create feelings that sidetrack and derail you.
In today’s episode we look at the most overlooked source of where they come from, how they dominate you and what you can do about them.
QUESTION: “Are you affected and afflicted” by the whispering words of witchcraft?”
- Witchcraft is about control via spells. Verbal spells can consist of negative labels that people place on you or that you place on yourself.
QUESTION: “How do you become spellbound?”
- A negative verbal spell is spoken over you repeatedly by someone. (This is “casting the spell”) It then becomes your own internal incantation. (This is you capturing and carrying the spell.)
QUESTION: “What is an incantation?”
- Wekipedia: An incantation is a charm or spell created using words. An incantation may take place during a ritual, either a hymn or prayer, and may invoke or praise a deity. In magic, occultism, and witchcraft it is used with the intention of casting a spell on an object or a person.
We are going to discuss the connection between words, spells and mental strongholds. Additionally, in today’s episode we discuss:
- The 3 Phases of The “Broken Halo” Effect
- The DNA of Destruction
- Remaining Free From Verbal Witchcraft
- The 3 Steps Of Conception to Crisis – How We Got To Where We Are
- …and uh, so much more!
So click play and enjoy!
You can follow me on Social Media here:
- Stephen Pierce Facebook Personal Page
- Stephen Pierce Facebook Fanpage
- Stephen Pierce Twitter
- Stephen Pierce Instagram
- Stephen Pierce Pinterest
- Stephen Pierce YouTube
Stephen Pierce Success Sculpting Show is also available on Stitcher, Google Play, iTunes, and iHeartRadio.
- Stephen Pierce on Stitcher
- Stephen Pierce on Google Play
- Stephen Pierce on iTunes
- Stephen Pierce on iHeartRadio
Leave a Comment